Saturday, April 4, 2009
Motion with Physics
One thing that is always fun to do is spin yourself around in circles. It is great. You get all dizzy and everything around you gets all blurry and stuff. It is like being on some ride at Disneyland. One day my friend and I were waiting for another friend so we could go do something. We got really bored of waiting. We were waiting for quite a bit. I decided to start spinning myself around for kicks. Little did I know that I was curing my boredom with physics! Yeah! I was putting into action rotational motion. Rotational motion means that the axis is within the object. If I were to put circular motion, when the axis is outside of the object, then would have to have been running around a tree or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment