Unfortunately I do not have twenty-twenty vision. I need my glasses so I can things more clearly. I am nearsighted and use my glasses a lot to see the board in class and I need them when I drive. I do not want to get in any accidents. I also have astigmatism of the eye. My eye is curved more in one direction than another, similar enough to a football. Because of astigmatism my eyes do not form sharp images. In order for me to see better, my glasses use diverging lenses. The problem is that the lens at the front of each o my eyes are too strong and converges light before the back of the eye. My glasses spreads the light out before it gets to the eye’s lens and when my eye’s lens converges it, it will converge in the back of the eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment