Physics has been different than my other science courses. This year things are a lot more interactive. During class we are always hopping out of our seats to watch a demonstration up front, go into the hall, or to do the demonstration ourselves. I think that is pretty awesome. I love the people in our class! I think this is the most I have ever laughed in a science class. It’s great! I must admit some of the concepts we are learning are a little difficult to understand at times. I like how we learn practical uses of physics. I have already started to see physics in my everyday life and I hope to continue to do so. I definitely have been trying hard in this class, but I definitely need to do better on the tests and quizzes and raise those scores. I’m glad I do the homework and assignments on time though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment